Mission Statement: To facilitate the reduction of municipal and residential carbon emissions from the town of Shelburne by 50% carbon neutrality by 2030 and by 100% by 2050, following the recommendations of the international science community. The Energy Committee will:
- seek the means and then quantify current and future carbon emissions
- promote insulation/weatherization of current structures
- promote access to renewable energy sources such as solar and wind
- prepare proposals to appropriate funding sources
- advertise/promote actions that can be undertaken by individuals within the community
- and pursue other opportunities that may arise
Members of the Energy Committee can be reached at: Energy@townofshelburnema.gov
No meetings currently scheduled.
5 of 7 seats. 0 years each seat.
- Emily DeVoto. 2023.
- Andrew Baker. June, 2023.
- Gregory (Jeff) Boettner. June, 2023.
- Pat Stevenson. June, 2023.
- Tom Johnson. June, 2023.