Bridge Street Construction Update - July 26, 2021 thru July 30, 2021
Bridge Street Construction
Plans for 7/26 – 7/30
- A. Martins Construction will continue with south side sidewalk replacement from Deerfield Avenue to the Iron Bridge
- Sidewalk work on the north side of Bridge Street, from Water Street to the Iron Bridge, will also begin.
- Sidewalk work will include providing temporary access to affected building entryways.
- Parking will not be available on Bridge Street during construction hours (7:00am-3:00pm) in the areas where sidewalk construction is ongoing.
- Striping of parking spaces on the north side of the new Bridge Street pavement will happen when the sidewalks are completed on that side of the street and there is dry weather.
Please note that all work is weather dependent, and dates may be extended due to inclement weather. Any questions or issues can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-657-9714.
Posted: to Town of Shelburne News on Thu, Jul 22, 2021
Updated: Thu, Jul 22, 2021